Welcome to Distributors Warehouse Inc.!
We are a Bumper to Bumper/Auto Value partner serving our customers since the 1960's.
Our mission is to be the best distributor and parts store supplier of automotive replacement products in the Midwest.
Here is a list of the manufacturers that will have price changes in the month of FEBRUARY:
|ABM - Sub 5
|WAG - Sub 14
|BAR - Sub 0
|FRE - Sub 1
|PSS - Subs 5,9,16
||Parts Master Service
Third Winner Announced In The Alliance's 'Big Game Tailgate Party' Sweepstakes
By aftermarketNews staff
L to R: Stan Windhorst, Distributors Warehouse sales manager; Dan Robinson, Madisonville Tire co-owner; Duane Burns, Madisonville Tire co-owner; Steve Korte, Distributors Warehouse president; Casey Hopkins, Bumper to Bumper Madisonville store manager; Kevin Ziegler, Bumper to Bumper territory manager
SAN ANTONIO, Texas – Co-owners of Madisonville Tire & Retreading, Dan Robinson and Duane Burns, are the third grand-prize winners of a pickup truck of their choice in the Alliance’s “Big Game Tailgate Party” Sweepstakes. The loyal customers of Distributors Warehouse Inc. chose a 2015 Ford F150 Lariat
“What a great surprise!” said Robinson when asked about the prize. “It’s such a nice win for the company,” added Burns. Burns and Robinson were chosen from more than 150,000 service center entries in the “Big Game Tailgate Party” Sweepstakes. Winners were given the option to select the make and model from any manufacturer of full-sized pickup trucks.
In addition to the truck winners, the Alliance is hosting more than 100 other customers at its Big Game Tailgate Party in Glendale, Ariz. A private tailgate party will be held in a clubhouse just a short walk from the University of Phoenix/Glendale Stadium, the site of the Big Game. Festivities begin Sunday morning and include food, beverages, tailgate games and even a few football celebrity visits. After the game, attendees will return for a post-game tailgate where one lucky individual will win the fourth and final truck of the sweepstakes.
Congratulations to Jordan and Sara James of Hidden Valley Diesel on winning our October football ticket giveaway to see the Titans vs. Giants football game on December 7th in Nashville, TN!!
Bumper to Bumper had the opportunity to be a part of the Corvettes on the River car show that was recently held in Paducah, KY. Below are a few snapshots of the 130+ Corvettes that were on display, plus the winners of the Bumper to Bumper-sponsored trophy class. Judging was done by technicians from the Corvette plant in Bowling Green, KY. The show is an annual charity event put on by the Four Rivers Corvette Club in Paducah, KY.
Fall Car Care Month Checklist: Winter Is On The Way!
October is Fall Car Care Month, and the Car Care Council reminds motorists that checking their vehicles before the temperatures drop is a sensible way to avoid being stranded out in the col and the unexpected expense of emergency repairs.
"The last thing any driver needs is a vehicle that breaks down in cold, harsh winter weather. Winter magnifies existing problems like hard starts, sluggish performance and rough idling," said Rich White, executive director, Car Care Council. "Whether you perform the check or maintenance yourself or go to the repair shop, it's a small investment of time and money to ensure peace of mind, and help avoid the cost and hassle of a breakdown during severe weather."
The Car Care Council recommends the following Fall Care Care Month checklist to make sure your vehicle is ready for cold winter weather ahead.
Heating, Wipers & Lights
- Make sure heaters, defrosters and wipers work properly.
- Consider winter wiper blades and use cold-weather washer fluid. As a general rule, wiper blades should be replaced every six months.
- Check to see that all exterior and interior lights work and headlights are properly aimed.
- Check the tire tread depth and tire pressure of all tires, including the spare. If snow and ice are a problem in your area, consider special tires designed to grip slick roads.
- During winter, tire pressure should be checked weekly.
- Have the brakes checked. The braking system is the vehicle's most important safety item.
Gas, Oil & Filters
- Keep your gas tank at least half full throughout the cold weather to prevent moisture from forming in gas lines and possibly freezing.
- Be diligent about changing the oil and filter at recommended intervals. Dirty oil can spell trouble in winter. Consider changing to "winter weight" oil if you live in a cold climate.
- Check the fuel, air and transmission filters at the same time.
System Checks - Charging, Cooling & Exhaust
- Have the battery and charging system checked, as cold weather is hard on batteries.
- Clean, flush and put new antifreeze in the cooling system. As a rule of thumb, this should be done every two years.
- Have the exhaust system checked for carbon monoxide leaks, which can be especially dangerous during cold weather driving when windows are closed.
Pack the Essentials
- Make sure that your ice scraper and snow brush are accessible and ready to use.
- Stock and emergency kit with jumper cables, a flashlight, blankets, extra clothes, bottled water, nonperishable food and a first aid kit with any needed medication.
- Order a free copy of the recently-updated 80-page Car Care Guide for your glove box by clicking the link below:
FREE 80-Page Car Care Guide
Congratulations to our very own Customer Service representative, Cory Queen, for his marriage to Alexis Leathers this past weekend!!
The wedding took place on Saturday, September 20th, outside of Metropolis, IL, with Pr. Mike Suiter officiating.
Congratulations Cory and Alexis and we wish the best in the many years to come!!
Congratulations to Ashley Latham who has won the 2013 Bumper to Bumper Scholarship!!
Ashley is the daughter of our Paducah warehouse manager, David Latham and his wife Laurie, and resides in Paducah, KY.
Ashley recently graduated in May with honors from Lone Oak High School in Paducah. She has been accepted into the Honors College at Western Kentucky University with plans to study Exercise Science and pursue a Doctorate in Physical Therapy. Congratulations again and best wishes, Ashley!!
Congratulations to our 3 Winners in the Community Outreach Fund Raffle last weekend at the Street Machine Nationals in DuQuoin, IL!!!!
Winners of the 2 Richard Petty Ride Along Experiences are...
Dave Sheets from Smithton, IL
Eric Stemmler from Jerseyville, IL !!
Winner of the 4 St. Louis Cardinals Tickets is...
Clint Hayes from Sturgis, KY !!
Congratulations to these winners and thanks to all who participated in the raffle in an effort to help our communities in need!!
Please keep an eye out for more opportunities to win with Bumper to Bumper in the future!!
Congratulations to the grand prize winner of our Bumper to Bumper Auto Parts/Wix Filter drawing for a Briggs and Stratton 900 Series Power Washer, Rudolph Brothers, located in Boonville, IN!! Their entry was chosen from hundreds of entries at the conclusion of our annual farm sale. This year's sale was a tremendous success with entries coming in from our six-state marketing area. Thanks to all that have participated!
DWI would like to congratulate Matt Norin, BTB Metropolis store manager, on his selection to the board of directors of the Massac County High School FFA chapter!! The board is composed of local citizens that are actively promoting the growth of the local chapter and support the future success of our American farmers. DWI and Bumper to Bumper Auto Parts encourage our employees to become involved in community affairs; with Matt's dedication being another example of our service to fellow citizens!